Thursday, October 8, 2009

Revisions

After reviewing the comments made to my paper, and after proofreading it again myself, I've made a few changes. The major change would have to be adding the article titles in the paper. I forgot to give credit to the sources. I now mention all three of the topics I reviewed in my completed paper. The end of the paper now has the addition of my works cited page. I'm not sure if it was necessary in the final submission, but it seemed proper. Now that I'm writing this, I realized I need to fix my heading. So that needs corrections. Also a few minor bumps here and there with grammar and wording needed revision. I think the feedback definitely helped me catch those things which otherwise would have slipped through the cracks into the final paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment